Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dave's Forsgate Fitness Tips


Dave Kopf

See what Forsgate Members are saying about the personal training program…

"For years I have struggled on and off with weight loss programs, but when my doctor told me I needed to lose weight or I risk serious health issues like diabetes, I knew I had to find a better way.  In April I signed up to train with a personal trainer at Forsgate’s Sports Complex.  Since working out with Rob Cantora for 3 months I am astounded at the results.  I have lost 30 lbs, and I feel great!  Rob has been fantastic, he put me on a training schedule that is definitely working for me and keeps me motivated.  The Sport’s Complex is kept meticulously clean and the machines are always operating!  Dave, Rob and the rest of the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home and work hard to help you meet your goals!"

Thanks for everything!
Angelo Ventrone

"Working with Dave Kopf has improved my body composition, overall health and self esteem.  Dave makes training enjoyable and educating, which is what keeps me coming back for more.  I strongly recommend personal training to anyone who wants to feel better about themselves!"

- Art Emken

Call today to set up your personal training session with Dave at 732-521-8049.

No comments:

Post a Comment